Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A possible job opportunity approaches!

Hail Traveler, A Possible Job Awaits Ye!

For quite some time now it has been a reward to indulge myself in a little writing. Of course, a liberal arts university sure pounds the words per minute out of you. Despite many, sometimes boring writings for school, writing for fun and on matters close to me, is starting to seem quite natural. With the soft-release or "open beta" (quotations due to it being more of a release than a test) of Dragon's Prophet, a new game by Runewaker Entertainment and published by Sony Online Entertainment, a gaming news site has offered quite a proposal! 


It turns out the gaming site is looking for official writers for the new game and after trying it out, I must say I am intrigued. The game itself is set in a high-fantasy world where dragon's are numerous. In fact, a main facet of the game is collecting the dragons themselves, training them, and having them do your boring tasks like collecting! Think of pokemon with fantastic real time combat and a beautifully built world. My first experience with this game was full of death and fun--some how at the same time.

Anyways, the contest comes to a close next month and features a prize of not only a trip to SOE Live in Vegas but a paid contract for 12 months of Dragon's Prophet news. Not only would this be a perfect time to practice my professional writing but would do wonders for my resume.

Oh, and check out this awesome commercial for Dragon's Prophet UK:
Wish me luck my blog readers. For more information on Dragon's Prophet check out the website and download the client. I am playing on the server Lysaia and will hopefully one day get my livestream looking nice. 


Till next time!

 -Chad Albritton

No comments:

Post a Comment